Tuesday, October 16, 2012

SO Health and Beauty Eastleigh Natural Manicure and Pedicure Treatments FOR FRENCH OR POLISHED NAILS ?

Mani and pedis SO HEALTH AND BEAUTY - 07806732777 SO Health And Beauty Are Excited To Offer Luxurious, Professional Manicure And Pedicure Treatments In The Comfort and Convenience Of Your Own Home. Providing Manicures And Pedicures In And Around Eastleigh, Winchester, Southampton, Hedge End, Locks Heath,Fair Oak, Bishopstoke, Chandlers Ford, Otterbourne And Boyatt Wood Areas. Soothe Chapped Hands, Soften Dry Feet And RELAX! * SO Essential Manicure Or Pedicure (25 Mins) 19.00 The Perfect Pick Me Up For Your Fingers Or Toes! Nails Will Be Refreshed And Revived, Skin Will Be Smoother And Softer. Hand Or Foot Massage, Nail File And Shape, Finished With A Beautiful Polish. * SO Spa Manicure Or Pedicure (50 Mins) 30.00 This Treatment Is Perfect For Those Looking For A Luxurious Manicure Or Pedicure. Treatment Includes A Divine Soak, Cuticle And Nail Management, Exfoliation, Hard Skin Removal (pedic Hi, thank for reading my ad. My name is Suzana from Czech. I am 24 and living in East London. I have my own massage business and I provide professional therapy service for tired muscles, headache, stress and other problems. I work around the Shoreditch area close to Old street,City Of London and sorrounding areas. I am ITEC qualified and give the following: Deep tissue Aromatherapy Indian head massage Reflexology ......and much more! I am available from 10am till 11pm every day and you can call me to book your appointment. I take only serious booking and I dont do outcall. This is incall service only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment