Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Thai Massage in Earls Court bby new Lady +

Hi and Welcome Would you like to relax for with Thai massage After work,or break time? Achieve total relaxation with a gentle Thai massage using deep tissue pressure points and stretching techniques to relax tensed muscle,improve blood circulation and your body and mind. I am fully trained in Wat Po massage,i have certificate to prove I am near: Earls Court ( 1min) opening time : 10am -to midnight This is not a sexual service. Massge is for men and women Call me on 07538102619 Thank you.........Jany 07861 080009 – The most important number you’ll need : ) All of my prices are affordable to match the credit crunch. Acrylic extensions 15 (inc polish, design 5) Soak off 10 File & Polish toes or hands 10 Repairs 2 Manicure 15 Pedicure 15 Eyelash extensions 10 (applied underneath the natural lash for a natural look) Eyebrow Ting 7 Eyelash Tint 7 Eyebrow wax 7 Waxing from 5 Underarms, Bikini & Half leg 20 I operate all around Birmingham helping you, “Be A Better You” ; ). There is a minimum transportation fee of 5 depending on your area just to help me get there. I have all qualifications to prove I am fully competent within my job but I am sure you will be more than happy with my work. Recommendations are welcome x Just give me a call or text to book an appointment on 07861 080009. I am fully flexible and can work late but a lit Welcome to Beautiful Thai Massage - Birmingham City Centre. &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment