Sunday, October 28, 2012

FAB EYELASH OFFERS FOR OCTOBER *

I am a Mobile Eyelash Technician. I offer semi permanent idividual lashes, party lashes and strip lashes. Also Manicures and Pedicures. **SPECIAL GUMTREE OFFER** Offers Valid until 31st October. Edinburgh, the lothians and fife. Will travel to other areas. SEMI PERMANENT EYELASH EXTENSIONS - 20 if you come to me, 25 If I come to you. (Usually 40, lasts 2-3 months with infills) PARTY LASHES - 10 if you come to me 15 if i come to you (Usually 20, lasts up to 2 weeks) STRIP LASHES - 5 come to me only. Please contact me on 07917 182 525 for appointments FULLY QUALIFIED AND INSURED Services www.tantrixspraytan.com Spray Tans/ and introducing RAPID SPRAY ORGANIC TAN 1 - 4 HOURS Face and full body 20.00 Legs only 12 Face and top torso 15 Wedding Service from 50 Hen/Stag Nights Pamper Parties (the more there are the more I discount off !!!) Also 1-2-1 I CAN ALSO ACCOMMODATE YOU A SPRAY TAN AT MY HOME FOR 15 SPECIAL DEAL FULL BODY AND FACE SPRAY TAN WITH A FULL SET OF ACRYLLIC NAILS 40 HOURS OPEN 24 HOURS 9AM - 9.30PM SPRAY TANS AT YOUR HOME 20 IF OVER RADIUS 50P PER MILE EXTRA 9.30 PM - 9.00AM ONLY AVAILABLE AT MY HOME FOR 40 AT ANY TIME YOU WISH IDEAL FOR LAST MINUTE HOLIDAY TAN !! I live 7 mins from Bristol Airport if you would like to have a spray tan before flying out !! MOBILE BEAUTY THERAPY - CALIFORNIA SPRAY TANS - EYELASH EXTENSIONS - GEL NAILS - MINX NAILS C

0 comments:

Post a Comment