Thursday, October 25, 2012

DISCOUNT PRICES !!!!!! FOR HAIR EXTENSIONS, TINSEL, FEATHERS AND ALL COLOUR AND CUTTING SERVICES! .

HAIR EXTENSIONS FUSION OR MICRO BEADING 18"- 150 20" - 165 22"- 180 24" - 195 REAL FEATHER AND TINSEL EXTENSIONS ( can be washed straighten and curled) FEATHER EXTENSIONS STARTING FROM 30 TINSEL EXTENSIONS STARTING FROM 20 I WORK FROM ECLIPZ HAIR STUDIO AND CAN DO MOBILE. I CAN ALSO PERFORM ALL COLOUR AND CUTTING SERVICES FOR HAIR GREAT PRICES ! spraytanXpress Spray Taning Glasgow are offering a new package deal EVERY WEDNESDAY!!! Ditch the tacky spray tan for a more sophisticated glow with an Airbrush tan from spraytanXpress, and try our unique and extremely popular eyelash method - lashes which last for up to 3 weeks with no damage to your own. With our Wednesday package deal you get: A Full set of lashes + a Full Body Airbrush tan in light, medium or dark only 40! LIKE us on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/SpraytanXpress-Spray-Taning-Glasgow/186225708082573 Book via mail/call/text: 07983 167 271 RELAXING FULL BODY MASSAGE BY AMAZING MALE ONLY 30 FOR MALES, FEMALES , COUPLES I offer my massage service incall and outcall. Home visits, Office Vists, Shows , etc. I have many years of experience and offer the best relaxing full body massage to make you feel relaxed and full of energy. The service offered is very friendlly and will suit each individual clients needs. I have a massive repeat client base due to my profesional service and client satisfaction. I offer many massage from

0 comments:

Post a Comment