Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Looking for treatment room to rent in Milton Keynes for Reiki treatments *

I am looking for a suitable space, where I can offer Reiki treatments to clients in a clean, safe, relaxing and professional environment. I would anticipate needing the space 1 or 2 days per week. If you have a suitable space please get in touch! Warm Regards Ria Come and experience the ultimate in Swedish massage with me, in a quiet, rural setting near Nottingham. Let go of your cares and I will work my magic hands to revive, refresh your senses and leave you feeling completely relaxed. I use only the finest oils and parking and shower/refreshments are available. Please no texts or witheld numbers as I am offering a professional service. These are never answered. Hours of working are 11-6pm Monday to Friday with weekends by advance apointment only. I look forward to meeting you. Zeste Beauty Room "Soak Off Gell Nails 10-00" Fingers or toes (saving 10-00) Choose from Black, Lavender, Red, Bubble Gum, Deep Plum, Silver Glitter or Blushing Pink Glitter. Contact us to book an appointment. T&C apply, caot be used in conjunction with any other offer.  Hi I`m Andy, a massage therapist based in Ringwood and trained in Thailand. (Wat Po 165 hour Thai massage course) I learned Thai massage after receiving them on my trips to Thailand and loving its positive benefits. For the uninitiated its based on yoga and performed on the floor in loose fitting cotton clothing. Its aim is to work on the bodys energy lines (Sen) and to stretch and relax taut and tired muscles. Its a strong massage compared to Swedish but a great workout and strangely relaxing

0 comments:

Post a Comment