Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mobile hairdresser- micro loop extensions only £90! ?

Micro loop 100% remy hair extensions are a great new way to apply extensions, no heat or glue needed so they do not damage your own hair. They will last months. 100g only 90! Fitted and cut in. Please message or call 07966093089 I Offer Siena X Spray Tans in comfort of your own home. Get a gorgeous tan in 10 minutes with no mess for 15 (an additional petrol charge is added if you leave more than 15 minutes away from Rainham Essex)! Please contact me for availability and promotions. Siena X spray tans are available in a range of different colours to suit your skin type. Siena X is not available on the high street you can only purchase their products on their website or through a Siena X rep (me), Please see my photo album to show the range of products available, the products smell gorgeous and will leave your skin soft, taned and smelling fab! Oriflame is a leading beauty company offering quality products within skin care, makeup, fragrance, body care, hair care, accessories and Wellness. We respect nature and strive to use natural ingredients. Many ingredients derived from fruits, flowers and plants are used in our formulations and our designs combine functionality with simplicity, elegance and respect for materials and resources. Oriflame was one of the first companies to utilise plant extracts in skincare products and to use ingredients from renewable plant source If your fed up wasting time and money on treatments that have not worked? then come and try a treatment with me and you will feel the improvements. I take pride and care about my clients and my aim is to free you of those dull aches and pains that really get you down. I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 14 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the t

0 comments:

Post a Comment