Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Male Therapist Full Body Massage for Men *

I am a Male Massage therapist with a Level 3 diploma. I offer massage to both Men & Women, this is not a sexual service, I am located in Flixton which is just 5 minutes away from the Trafford Centre. I also offer an out call service to your home or hotel, please call for details. I offer the following treatments: Swedish Massage......................1hr..........25 pounds Swedish Massage......................90 mins ..35 pounds Sports Massage.........................1hr.........30 pounds Indian Head Massage.................45mins...20 pounds Hot Stone Massage....................1hr.........30 pounds Come and enjoy a relaxing full body Chinese massage and deep tissue massage at therapy clinic with private treatment rooms in Coventry. I offer a wide range of massage techniques and holistic therapies, so please feel free to enquire about my services when you call. I am here from 9:30 am til 7 pm 6 days a week. For further details, directions and to make an appointment please call LAURA on 07722988216 Adress is : 93 Spon End CV1 3HF Coventry (I am situated by the railway arches, next door the railway club & opposite the Broomfield Park Medical centre) FREE PARKING Please use the side Entrance, Via car park . Appointments only This is non sexual service For a perfect match of top brand cosmetics, visit www.efcosmetics.com. Online catalogue download available. Worldwide delivery. To customize your own cosmetic business, contact us

0 comments:

Post a Comment