Thursday, October 25, 2012

Jem Therapies Beauty and Massage ?

Treatment Room now open Suite 4a, 10a Ridge Way, Dalgety Bay Individual treatments can be carried out in our friendly therapy room or in the comfort of your own home. Please keep checking our website for special offers and details of new upcoming treatments. Pamper parties are also available for every occassion. All details on website: www.jemtherapies.co.uk Hi there, I have got the wool, i just to find someone who can dread wool and put it into my hair . Please send me an email and attach pics of hair you have dreaded before. I live in central Brighton. Look forward to hearing from you. Cheers, Jess My clients come to me stressed, achy and tired. They leave relaxed, energised and feeling on top of the world! Put yourself in my hands for an hour and you’ll feel the same. Holistic massage is a great way to de-stress and regain your sense of balance and wellbeing. It can ease tension and tight muscles, improve blood circulation, increase energy levels and help with sleep problems. Or just let you get a bit of time out from the everyday pressures that life throws at us. My name is Steve and I am fully qualified holistic massage therapist. I have an ITEC level 3 diploma in Swedish body massage, and am also qualified in Indian head massage and Deep Tissue Massage. I can treat you in my well appointed therapy room in Blackthorn, near Bicester, or provide Indian head massage at your home or office. This service is available to men and women. I do not offer sexual services. Prices: &

0 comments:

Post a Comment