Tuesday, October 23, 2012

FULLBODY MASSAGE (MALE) *

HI I OFFER UNHURRIED PART OR FULLBODY MASSAGE TO MALE AND FEMALE USING OIL COME AND RELAX WITH MY POPULAR GENTLE MASSAGE IAM BASSED IN SITTINGBOURNE 7 DAYS SOME EVES 1 HOUR 30 HALF HOUR 20 CONTACT KEV 07935063311 FOR MORE DETAILS EASY PARKING RELAXING FULL BODY MASSAGE BY AMAZING MALE ONLY 30 FOR MALES, FEMALES , COUPLES I offer my massage service incall and outcall. Home visits, Office Vists, Shows , etc. I have many years of experience and offer the best relaxing full body massage to make you feel relaxed and full of energy. The service offered is very friendlly and will suit each individual clients needs. I have a massive repeat client base due to my profesional service and client satisfaction. I offer many massage from Deep Tissue Hot Oil Thai Indian Sports Reflexology Many many more massage offered please call for more details. Please call anytime to book. Same day bookings available No private numbers please Hello Ladies I’m Helen, A Fully Qualified, Highly Skilled Hairdresser, With Over 15 Years Of Experience & Specializing In Hair Colouring, Cutting And A Variety Of Hair Extensions Methods, Including Micro Rings, Brazilian Knotting, Fusion, Cold Fusion, Micro Wefts & Weaves – See Below For Prices Having Worked In Several Top End Salons, I Naturally Work To Very High Standards Giving My Clients Gorgeous Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment