Saturday, October 27, 2012

Professional Makeup Artist in West London -

London based makeup artist with 9 years of experience in beauty, bridal, fashion, catwalk field offers makeup services for: - weddings - heights - parties - fashion shoots - everyday makeup (work etc) - individual makeup lessons For more information and contact details please visit my website. Creative afro/mixed afro styling. Styles include but not limited to: Cornrows, braids, locs, twists, bantu knots, and afro/mixed afro maintenance (blowdrying etc) I love trying new styles on clients, and am also open to any new styling ideas my clients have. You decide how you would like your hair, and I will cater to your needs. Popular styles for mixed race girls include cornrows at the front and braiding at the back. Side parted braids, which are then easy to tie up, or tie into bunches. I am a creative mobile stylist based in Edinburgh but can and will travel, or you can come to me. Please contact me for a consultation/quote and I would be delighted to look after your hair. Come and enjoy a relaxing massage to soothe away the stresses of every day life. Take time out and be pampered for a while. NVQ Qualified friendly mature female therapist available 7 days a week for incalls, Ample off road parking and shower facilities. Quiet and discrete. Warm and welcoming. Men and women welcome Based in Sittingbourne Contact me for more details Two female therapists will endeavor to massage out any stress and tension from your body, while you can dictate the pressure on any specific problem areas. This is a very popular pampering ma

0 comments:

Post a Comment