Sunday, October 28, 2012

Colouring, Cutting and Extensions SALE!!!!!!!!!! -

Ladies Cut & Blowdry only 30! Tsection Highlights only 30!! Half Head Highlights only 50!! Full Head Highlights only 60!! Tsection Highlights & Cut and Blowdry only 50! Half Head Highlights & Cut and Blowdry only 65! Full Head Highlights & Cut and Blowdry only 75! Brazilian Blowdry from only 50! Full Head Micro ring or fusion extensions 250! free consultation. 18" average thickness straight high grade remy hair Full Head weave extensions 200!! Free consultation 18" avarage thickness straight high grade remy hair Must mention gumtree deal on booking!!! I am a Freelance/Mobile Fully Qualified, Insured and highly experienced Hair stylist and Make up artist. I offer all aspects of Hairdressing, Make up, Eye lash extensions, Spray tans, Wedding services, Hair extensions, Nails and Pamper packages. I travel to your home or chosen venue so relax, Hello Gumtree users. My name is Rochelle and I’m an experienced and fully qualified mobile beauty therapist, offering a range of beauty treatments in the comfort of your home, hotel or work office. Call me Rochelle on 0790 896 5162 For my eyelash extensions I use high quality, soft and lightweight lashes which do not prevent strain on the natural lashes, and give you a beautiful natural look. Eyelash extensions are individual lashes which are carefully applied one by one to your natural lash using a special bonding Call me on Rochelle 0790 896 5162 I have different lengths, thickness and curls Express Lashes ……

0 comments:

Post a Comment