Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mobile stylist / Highlights £26 Cut £15 !

I have 4 years experience and I work in the comfort of your own home. Affordable and just as good as a salon, I can provide treatments and services most salons do but at a better price. My prices are based on time/products and attention to detail. I have many happy customers and I am very reliable. NVQ Level 2 and 3 fully qualified Cut and Blow-dry 18 Dry/Wet Cut 15 Full Head Colour 26 T-Section Highlights 26 Full Head Highlights 30 Cut and Highlights (Full Head) 45 Cut and Colour 41 Basic Hair up/ Curling from 15 Straightening comes included in all colour treatments** Eyelash (Cluster) extensions 15 Tinting eyes/brows from 8 *Many more treatments available just ask* Travel 3 after 4 Miles (Boscombe + Southborne 4) Group booking discounts available, multiple service booking discounts.  We are looking for females over 50 years of age for research into the benefits of massage for circulation and muscle degeneration. We require 5 people to attend for up to 3 months receiving between 1 and 4 massages per month. If of interest please email personal details including age, height, weight and any current medical conditions. Massage service in NEASDEN Hi - I am a fully qualified and accredited (ISCED 4 CV) massause with many years experinece in hospitals and spas. Over the years working in a hospital I specialized in SPORT, INJURY, RECOVERY and REMEDIAL massage. Beside those I offer the following services: - deep tissue massage, &

0 comments:

Post a Comment