Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sixth form student looking for part-time work in Hairdressing salon !

I am currently looking for part-time work to fit around my studies. I would like to eventually do hairdressing mobile and am looking for a job in a salon as a general assistant. I have previous work experience in a hairdressing salon and I thoroughly enjoyed the time i spent there. If any positions are available please text/call me on 07983946123 to further discuss Thanks Jena Hi my name is Nicoll, Work in this area a year I qualified and I love what I do. Who wants a moment of peace and relaxation can contact me at my number for an appointment. I offer: Full body massage services: -relaxing massage oil deep-tissue massage -soft massage.   REMEMBER THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE My program starts at 10a.m and ends at 10p.m. Hi, I have a certificate in reflexology, worked with holistic therapies and massage. If you are interested in a massage swap then please contact me. This is a non-sexual service. It is only for a straightforward swap. Thanks Matthew (Southampton SO16) Need somewhere central to work , space available to rent in a relaxed , creative salon on Upper Street , be your own boss! 85 per day interested call Sam 0207 226 0908 or 07739100671. fantastic opportunity to reant atreatment room for 80.00 per week in a busy slimming clinic great opportunity to upsell and cross sell to our clients we see 100 ladies per week

0 comments:

Post a Comment