Friday, October 26, 2012

Soothe away your worrys ?

I am a sex therapist offering 1 to 1 support through your fantasys and desires , through role play .payment only through paypal , no more high text messages at 1.50 a text, email options or texting availible .email for further details and costs. sexyjessiray x Dont dream smooth heels callus peel and have smooth heels Vanilla Mooow offer callus peel treatments as stand alone treatments and as part of a pedicure. Please see our website for more details www.vanillamoon.biz photo shoot 1hr long including hair styled (curled/straitened/put up/blowdryed) and make up +2 5x7 photos free just 50 call 01132550203 to book or for details packages for additional photos start 50 to 100 AN ADDITIONAL 10% DISCOUNT -LIMITED OFFER - ENDS 21ST OCT - LIMITED SPACES. I am offering Pre-bonded (Keratin fusion bonded) or Micro-ring Hair Extensions in Wolverhampton,Walsall & Dudley. I am a mobile, experienced Hair Extensions technician; I can offer you a professional, friendly service with follow up aftercare. I am also available, via email or phone to answer all your queries as well as offering impartial advice. Price 199 for 16 inch Hair Extensions - NOW 180 215 for 18 inch Hair Extensions - NOW 194 255 for 20-22 inch Hair Extensions - NOW 230 Best quality Indian Remy human hair I am fully insured, trained, experienced and qualified. Covering Wolverhampton,Walsall,Dudley , and surrounding areas. Supply and Fitting PRE-BOND FUSION (keratin bonds) & MICRO-RING Contact me for a Dear girls, My name is Jess and I have been a hair extensionist for 12

0 comments:

Post a Comment