Thursday, October 25, 2012

Models wanted at Willie Hnedry hair, Brighton !

I am currently doing my NVQ level 2 and I am looking for models for cut and colour. I need models for one length cuts and bobs which are free of charge, and models for colour and colour corrections. Half head highlights- 15, Full head highlights- 25, full head tint- 10. Please call the salon on 01273 205505 or Kim on 07519873195 to book an appointment. Fully trained and qualified mobile nail & hair services for Surrey & Middlesex Pre bonded & micro ring hair extensions Gelish nails & toes Manicures Pedicures Rockstar Gelish nails Nail art & crystals Special offers from now until Xmas, please give me a call to book an appointment or for more information. 07894872900 Amy I am a Make Up Artist who has worked within the cosmetics industry since 2007. I have a diploma in Photographic and Bridal Make Up. My passion and dedication helps me achieve many flawless looks. I am based in West London and am willing to travel anywhere in London and the surrounding areas. Available for weddings and appointments for special events or nights out. My 2012/13 make up prices are: 85 bridal make up 110 bride + 1 125 bride + 2 140 bride + 3 All include one bridal trial. Booking deposit required. Bridal hair including trial only 60 when you book together with make up. Bridesmaids hair 25 when booked together. Blog: http://bridebybecky.tumblr.com/ Facebook: https://www.faceboo

0 comments:

Post a Comment