Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Experienced Makeup Artist available for Weddings, Special Occasions, Editorial, Fashion -

I am an internationally published makeup artist who is available to help out at all events be it your wedding day, a special occasion, a photoshoot or even Lessons I am experienced at what i do as i said i have been published in various things. and have worked on various photoshoots, fashion shows and bridal shows. I can work to what you need for your event and customise a look that fits you. My rates are reasonable but i can work to your budget if need be if you wish to see more of my work please visit: www.andiijamesmakeup.com You can also find me on twitter MrAJBx3 Spray Tan ONLY 10!! Beauty Avenue Mobile Beauty Therapy Call/Text 07530458498 For Appointments www.beauty-avenue.co.uk beauty.avenue at mail.com Victoria x 45 FOR FULL SET (Normal price 60) Use the contact form on www.eyelovetolash.com or call 07731512699 for more information. Based in Clapham North. Eyelash extensions provide thickness and length to natural eyelashes thus enhancing the charm and appeal of your eyes. As they look and feel so natural, they can be worn every day, as well as special occasions, holidays or a weekend treat. My name is Caroline and I am a professionally trained lash technician. I use Lash Perfect and Eyelash Emporium who are the leading suppliers for semi-permanent eyelash extensions. Contact - 07731512699 (Caroline) I am based in Clapham (SW4 area), close to Clapham North & Clapham Common tube stations and Clapham High Street Rail Station. I am available during t

0 comments:

Post a Comment