Saturday, October 6, 2012

One Day Accredited Threading Course With Kit ONLY £85 ?

Learn the art of threading a very popular treatment within the beauty industry! On This One Day Course You Will Learn How To Hold The Thread Right Down To Shaping The Eyebrow & How To Thread The Facial Hair!! Get Qualified In Time For The Christmas Parties! All Courses Are Accredited Next Course Date: 28th October www.chiclashesandbrows.co.uk I have recently fitted out the reception area of my beauty salon with 2 hair stations and backwash system and am looking to rent this area out. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to start their own business. I am looking for a self motivated hairdresser or hairdressers who have a minimum of 5 years experience. The salon is decorated to a very high standard and located on a very busy main road in an affluent area which borders on Halifax, Bradford and Huddersfield. We have a large client base and have clients waiting for a hairdresser to start. Please contact for more details. Full body, Indian head and Thai foot massage, and aromatherapy, for men and women, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Healing and relaxing, not sexual. Concessions available. Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. If your fed up wasting time and money on treatments that have not worked? then come and try a treatment with me and you will feel the improvements. I take pride and care about my clients and my aim is to free you of those dull aches and pains that really get you down. I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 12 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the top Leisure centres, Hotels and Salons. Swedish (holistic) massage has many benefits. It helps to relax and de stress as well as improve the blood circulation and rem

0 comments:

Post a Comment