Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Model Needed for national hair competition. No Experience Necessary .

Hi there, I am a second year (level 6) hairdressing student at City of Glasgow College. I am looking for a model for the anual national Wella Xposure competition. At the moment I have not chosen a style i would like to recreate for the competition and I am open to suggestions from my model. Should be able to attend City of Glasgow College on Monday the 17th of December to have their hair cut and coloured which will be completely free of charge. Progression of the competition could lead to finals which are held in London in 2013. The model should be available for this also all expenses would be covered by myself. You do not need to have any experience with modelling. I am looking for someone with a quirky/edgy style and are happy to have their hair totally restyled i.e coloured and cut short. If your interested please get in touch Look forward to hearing from you :) x Enjoy proffessional relaxing healing Full Body massage.I am a friendly lovely girl working in Maidstone and in Kent.This massage experience will release tension from top to toes soothing tight muscles,letting go of all accumulated stress or tension and gently improving your wellbeing.You will experince a huge increase of energy. Hours of business: 8am till late 7days a week Contact please Veronica on 07742385063 Stage hypnosis shows available throughout UK for weddings, birthdays, xmas parties, and any other occasion requiring a memorable, amazing entertainer! Hypnotherapy available also for various ailments and issues! Want to learn how to hypnotise, I can train you! My name is Rory Z and I am a hypnotist. Fully quailfied nail technician. e

0 comments:

Post a Comment