Sunday, November 18, 2012

Diamond Nails Fife GELISH & ROCKSTAR OFFER NOW ON! !

Hello, I am a Qualified Nail Technician within the Fife area. I am offering a wide range of nail treatments at reasonable prices, these include: Gel & Acrylic nails, Minx, File & Polish, Manicure & Pedicure. I use only high quality nail products for a professional finish. CURRENT OFFERS (Colour only does not include french, extensions with gelish 22-27) Gelish on your owails 10 until 30 November when you come to me in Dysart Why not try out Gelish? Gelish is the current trend in the nail industry it has overtaken ordinary nail polish, it is a UV gel polish like shellac but different brand, that is kind to the nail and provides strength to your nails. It can last 2-3weeks with no chipping. NEW to Diamond Nails - Rockstar Nails Book fingers and get toes HALF PRICE Please do not hesitate to contact me Find me on Facebook and please like my page :) or call/text Kerry on 0 Are you tierd? Got stress or headache? Do you have body aches, back pain or muscle tension? You need good professional massage! Professional Massage Therapy from a qualified, ensured and experienced male massure from Russia. VTCT3 qualifed. A unique combination of great skills and a genuine therapeutic attitude that would leave you wanting more. I offer my services to both genders Remedial, Sport, Sweedish, Deep tissue massage Early booking is recomended to avoid disappointment. This is not a sexual service. Book day before and get the best deal- 75min for price of 60min! -1h- 40 -1,5h- 50 Availab

0 comments:

Post a Comment