Sunday, November 18, 2012

Online psychic card readings £5-£10 *

I read both angel and tarot cards to give you guidance from higher energies. the cards are amazing for showing you things from a different point of view amd showing you something you may not be aware of. All readings are aimed to be done in 24hrs of getting payment Weekend Lashes 10 instead of 15 Until Friday 19th October Fully Qualified, Ensured and Experienced Beauty Therapist. have a treatment room in my house in Dundee Send me a message to book an appointment I am a fully mobile therapist covering East Lothian and Edinburgh. For a limited time only I am offering 45 minute Dermalogica Facial along with a scalp massage for only 25 !!! I am available 7 days a week, although I get booked up quite quickly, so 48 hours advance booking is advised, although sometimes I can offer same day appointments. Get in touch to book your appointment :) Hi there, Are you looking for a reliable, stable and experienced hair extensionists that can help you cover up your baldness, give you longer and thicker hair or just for a complete new look? Then please call me and discover the secret of many celebrities. I offer: SEW-IN HAIR EXTENSION - WEAVING - BRAIDING - CORNROWs and more Available all weekdays and weekends EFT AND MATRIX RE-IMPRINTING PRACTITIONER, ANGELIC, USUI AND TIBETAN REIKI MASTER PRACTITIONER, ANGELIC REIKI PRACTITIONER, REFLEXOLOGIST, COLOUR THERAPIST, MASSAGE THERAPIST I only use therapies which I kno

0 comments:

Post a Comment