Friday, November 16, 2012

BRAZILIAN BLOW DRY IN LUTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS ?

I am offering the Brazilian Blow Dry treatment - the most revolutionary treatment suitable to all types of hair. I can travel to your house and consultation can be over the phone or in person. The Brazilian Blow Dry has been a big hit in the past few years. It helps hair in bad condition. No chemicals and it has all natural ingredients. It works well on bleached, coloured, chemically treated hair and I would say to anyone with damaged or frizzy hair to have the treatment done as your hair will become much more manageable. Prices will very depending on the lenght and thickness of your har but and can be determined on consultation. If you are interested please give me a call for initial consultation on 07527 371158. Hair-models wanted for a trade test at Headmasters close to Victoria station. The haircut will be around two on Saturday (13 October) The haircut will be a Graduated bob, really short hair or some other hairstyle that is abit above the shoulders If your fed up wasting time and money on treatments that have not worked? then come and try a treatment with me and you will feel the improvements. I take pride and care about my clients and my aim is to free you of those dull aches and pains that really get you down. I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 14 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the top Leisure centres, Hotels and Salons. SWEDISH (holistic) MASSAGE has many benefits. It helps to relax and de stress as well as improve the blood circulation and removal of toxins. Aches and pains are reduced and stress levels lowered. SPORTS MASSAGE concentrates on specific areas/ injures whether they are old ones or recent ones, working to impro

0 comments:

Post a Comment