Saturday, November 24, 2012

MASSEUR REQUIRED FOR REGULAR HOME VISITS. ?

A personal masseur required for stress/anxiety therapy.Average twice weekly appointments. Qualified Shiatsu/Tui na would be an advantage but caring attitude more important. Wage is negotiable (starting at 40 per hour). Please email with relevant details. Come and try a celebrity facial at Breathe Beauty Rooms.236 High st Beckenham. Normally 80,but try one for only 40!!! Check out our web site Breathebeautyrooms.co.uk Call Janet on 02084649100 to book your appointment One offer per customer. Are you looking to have a new hair do but cant get to the salon? I can bring the quality of the salon into the comfort of your own home. I use only professional products and dyes and no job is too small! Times are still hard and my aim is to provide good quality salon services to suit every pocket. Xmas is fast approaching, along with all the xmas parties. Appointment slots are filling up fast so if you have a party planed and would like your hair done, get dialling! For more info, contact 07758245774 Pamper your body with an ITEC qualified 26yo Mediterranean male masseur based in Central London. If you need a nice massage, you are at the right address! I provide full body swedish massage using aromatherapy essences. I do outcalls and I can visit you at your home, at your hotel etc. My prices are 50 for an hr and 60 for 80min Any inquiries and booking (including late nite service) please contact me via 077 6056 4726 or e-mail (pls do not forget to write your e-mail address if you contact via email otherwise I caot reply without seeing your email) Regards Pamper your body with an ITEC qualified 26yo Mediterranean male masseur based in Central London. If you need a nice massage, you are at the right address! I p

0 comments:

Post a Comment