Saturday, November 17, 2012

Chartered physiotherapist available !

I am a Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy Registered with the Health Professions Council. I am also Member of The Society of Sports Therapists Jade Corbey BA Hons I can help you with: •Back Pain •Improving your General Well Being •Tired Aching Muscles •Poor Flexibility •Mobility Problems •Stiff Limbs •Arthritis •Diabetes •Sports Injuries •Exercise Rehab My clinic is in Bradford , but I come to Nottingham on a Regular visits to see clients. I am available in Nottingham on a Monday, I am happy to do the appointment in your own home so that you will feel at ease. I look forward to hearing from you and want to help with any of the above. Dear girls, My name is Jess and I have been a hair extensionist for 12 years ,working all over the world. I am the owner of Wonderful Extensions Ltd and we are the only company in Uk which offers a full money back guarantee if you are unhappy with our service or hair. We hope this will be a comforting thought knowing that if we are willing to promise this we are 100% sure of our product. Please check our website for more information about me and our company www.wonderfulextensions.com Please note that the price list on the website doesnt apply to a gumtree customers. Just to clarify common misconception please note REMY HAIR is the hair with its cuticle intact,which means it was processed in a way that all the cuticles go in the same direction and this prevents tangling. REMY HAIR GRADE A,AA,AAA,AAAA is

0 comments:

Post a Comment