Friday, November 16, 2012

Aromatherapy and Reiki .

Healing and relaxing Reiki, and aromatherapy, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Concessions available. ive just started doing nails and i need 10 models for me to practise on.. full set of white/clear nails for 6!! bargain! get in contact! Dear girls, My name is Jess and I have been a hair extensionist for 12 years ,working all over the world. I am the owner of Wonderful Extensions Ltd and we are the only company in Uk which offers a full money back guarantee if you are unhappy with our service or hair. We hope this will be a comforting thought knowing that if we are willing to promise this we are 100% sure of our product. Please check our website for more information about me and our company www.wonderfulextensions.com Please note that the price list on the website doesnt apply to a gumtree customers. Just to clarify common misconception please note REMY HAIR is the hair with its cuticle intact,which means it was processed in a way that all the cuticles go in the same direction and this prevents tangling. REMY HAIR GRADE A,AA,AAA,AAAA is hair with the cuticle intact and A stands for a longevity of extensions A 1/2 months AA 2 Healing and relaxing Reiki, and aromatherapy, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Concessions available. Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Hi, I am an experienced freelance make up artist. I can help you to look your best on any occasion . I can do you make up and hair in the comfort of you own home. I use only good quality trusted brands product like MAC, Inglot, Urbandecay, Estee lauder etc. My services includes, Asian bridal make up

0 comments:

Post a Comment