Thursday, November 22, 2012

VERY CHEP PROFESIONAL WAXING -

ARE YOU VERY SENSITIVE TO PAIN??? I USE A SPECIAL WAX FROM ITALY. I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT YOU WILL FEEL LESS PAIN! I USE MY FINGERS AND SPATULA FOR SENSITIVE AREA! I HAVE THE RIGHT TECHNIQUE AND THE KNOWLEDGE ON HOW TO DEPILATE! I am ensured waxing Therapist and I use sterilised and disposables materials, I use hard/hot wax for sensitive areas or strip wax Hi my name is Camelya Why continue to pay salon prices for you treatments? By working from home i am able to keep my costs down and therefore offer the following services at the prices shown below. I am a Beauty Therapist qualified NVQ 3, With warm and caring personality :) l offer excellent services with 6 years experience. Hollywood/Brazilian........20 G-string..........................12 Bikini...............................5 & Qualified therapist offering relaxing massage , deep tissue massage,sports massage and full body massage. Areas covered Between Hindhead and Petersfield. Please call 07761668435 This is not a Sexual Service. Bridal Hair Trial at salon Bridal Make-up trial at salon 25 Bridal Hair trial at salon 25 Bridal Hair & Make-up trial at salon 45 Bridal Make-up 60 Bridal Hair 50 Bridal Hair, Make-up & trial 150 Travel Cost: 5 miles of travel (each way) is included in the above prices. Journeys over 5 miles (each way) from LE47QA will be charge

0 comments:

Post a Comment