Tuesday, November 27, 2012

50% OFF ALL BEAUTY TREATMENTS AT BEAUTYZONE. Available until 30th November ! *

BEAUTYZONE AT LADYZONE GYM ON ECCLESALL Rd we are offering an amazing 50% off all our treatments. Treat yourself or treat a friend with one of our gift vouchers. Facials 12 Back, neck and shoulder massage 12 Waxing from 10 Shellac Nails 12 Eye Treatments 5 Body Scrubs 12 Many more treatments available. DIBEAUTY I am a profesional hair and makeup artist fully certified & trained by The Guild Of Beauty Therapists. You will recieve an experience and a profesional service. As a qualified makeup artist I can staisfy you whichever occasion you have. You will not be disapointed with my work. Available for party hair & makeup or asian bridal. call me to book appointments on: 077967969081 i am a level 3 beauty therapist and have been doing it for almost 6 years and am very expierenced. I work in a salon full time and will be mobile weds,thurs and sunday day times and evenings. I am in the hanham area but i do not drive so am offering these treatments from my home. Treatments will be at even cheaper prices as i dont drive. I am offering shellac manicures and pedicures ( also standard) .... Facials express and luxury ... Massage... Full body...back neck and shoulder.... All waxing treatments including hollywoods and brizillians.... Eyebrow and lash tinting including HD brows .... Eyelash extensions express or indivual. AT ALL VERY CHEAP PRICES please feel free to contact me for prices. Thank u hopfully see u soon. 149 !!!!Amazing deal from Couture lengths Hair extensions! Full head hair extensions 149 inc AAA Grade remy hair! rrp 300+ Dont miss out on this amazing deal, I am a fully Belle trained hair extension technician with many clients and worked for some of the top production companys! My hair is lush, thich and

0 comments:

Post a Comment