Wednesday, November 21, 2012

FULL BODY MASSAGE FOR MATURE GENTLEMEN .

Why not have a full body message to help ease away those aches and pains and help to de-stress alll the stress in your muscles I am a qualified white English 45 yr old masseuse I am working in Rochester at the moment I am in Dartford with my male partner on Monday Please. TEXT ONLY for more details on 07999058731 Sports Deep Tissue Massage - Groin, Legs, Back, arms, shoulder, neck. 07756262857 (other massages such as swedish and body treatments also available) I am an athletic 28 year old male masseur. I am doing a special physio sports massage for those whom work out or do sports or are recovering from sports injuries. I use deep heat techniques and massage strokes which help relax the muscles and for those working out will also assist them in quicker muscle tone formation. I use a steam towel treatment then keep the steamed towel on your shoulders and kneck area whilst I work on the legs and groin area with massage heat pads and warm massage oils. I then remove the towels and do a deep tea tree and oriental balm mixture on the shoulders, top of back and kneck area which is deeply done and very therapeutic and enjoyable. I then use a grapeseed and juniper berry oil mixture all over the back and thighs, groin and legs w A FURTHER 10% DISCOUNT -- ENDS SUN 21st Hair Extensions Northfield, Rubery, Frankley – I am a mobile technician covering the B31 and B32 areas. I am experienced and I can offer you a professional, friendly service. I am also available to speak to if you need any questions answering as well as offering friendly impartial advice. I am offering Pre-bonded (keratin fusion bonds) Hair Extensions in Northfield,Rubery,Fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment