Friday, November 23, 2012

Mobile hairdresser, great rates -

Hi everyone, I am a mobile hairdresser offering proffesional services in the comfort of your own home or my home at great rates visit my website for more details and prices :-). www.hairbysasha.yolasite.com Hair extension technician *Full head from 120* Why the cheap price? Well while looking round and being in the industry i have realised to many people are charging to much for such a easy and helpful service which is greedy, My hair is 100% human remy hair wholesale with no imperfections plus i enjoy my job so much i dont believe in charging a extoration for something i enjoy so much Hair is included in price, portfolio available, i come out to you or you can come to me, very friendly and professional service. Hi my name is sonia, im very excited and love doing my job i have been doing extensions for many years i am able to show pictures of previous clients. All my extensions look natural and can work to make your hair look how you want so give me a call or email and see what i can do for you!! I do, Micro loop indivudual extensions, weft micro loop extensions, tape extensions, glue in extensions and also invisable partin We currently have a 150.00 OFF discount for our SMSTS training courses. For full information please goto: Course Overview ----------------------- Health and safety law; responsibilities and duties; sanctions and enforcements Construction industry legislation Why and how accidents happen; investigation, prevention and reporting Risk assessment and POP (Principles of Prevention) Safety management policies, plans, performance and measuring Management of Contractors and sub-contractors Developing safe

0 comments:

Post a Comment