Sunday, October 7, 2012

Masseur in London Hillingdon, uxbridge, swedish ,and deep tissue massage! +

I am peter, a professional masseur come from china; I offer relaxing Swedish massage, deep tissue massage Foot reflexology, all difference kind massage. I have been doing massage for 10 years experience! Have the ITEC qualified masseur Available to Male and Female clients, IN and OUT calls I basis on uxbridge hilingdon area! 38 pounds for 1 hour 48 pounds for 1.5 hour 58 pounds for 2 hour I will cover (10pound more for travel): Uxbridge, Hillingdon, Hayes, Hounslow, Ruislip, Southall, Ealing, ckenham, drayton, greenford, harrow! Kingston, Richmond, Hammersmith, Wembley, all London Contact me 07749471835 This is a not sexual service Fully qualified and experienced staff, relaxing atmosphere. No compromise on quality. Holistic treatments include: - Aromatherapy, Swedish, Indian Head Massage and Reflexology. NEW Treatments added this September. waxing, facials, makeup, couples massages, eyelash/brow treatments and hair services. Special offer. only 12 for 30 minutes custom massage. Normally 15. Book online now available via our Facebook page Maldami-Derbys-Luxury-Discount-Massages-Beauty Situated in a quiet, beautifully renovated salon in the Guild Hall Market, Balcony. Shop 1, top floor, Tenant Street, DE1 2FE Telephone Bookings: 07912692314 if anyone is interested in getting a free hair cut then please contact me, I work for Aveda and nee

0 comments:

Post a Comment