Tuesday, July 24, 2012

VERY RELAXING FULL BODY MASSAGE BY A HANDSOME MALE PROFESSIONAL !

Hello ! I am an ITEC qualified professional, young and handsome Indian masseur, who provides a very relaxing head and full body massage in traditional Indian Ayurvedic style. The combined ancient massage techniques will relieve you from daily stress and tension, leaving you totally relaxed and energised. Not only are my prices refreshingly affordable but I come to you, which means all you have to do afterwards is relax ! [ I do both INCALLS and OUTCALLS ] NOTE: Choice of various Herbal AYURVEDIC and Aromatic oils, which are available at no extra cost. I am available at any time of the day and night but a 2-3 hours prior notice would be appreciated. Please book in advance and note that this is NOT A SEX SERVICE. Booking by: e-mail: indian-massage at hotmail.com or Call: 07981813152 Holistic massage is a wonderful way to help relax, reduce stress and soreness in the body from the repetitive nature of our lives. Be it sitting in a desk all day, or playing sports and working out whatever the case, good, regular massage can heal and help us to feel normal again and some cases, diminish pain quite considerably. I offer a caring, intuitive full body massage. - Swedish Massage - Deep Tissue Massage - Lomi Lomi Massage - Sport Massage I`m 29yo,professional masseuse. ITEC Qualified. Out calls anywhere in East Sussex. Working hours: 10am-10pm,7 days a week. To make your booking call: 07789 794 900 For both Ladies and Gents THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICE I am a f

0 comments:

Post a Comment