Friday, July 27, 2012

Full body Swedish massage for men and women +

Swedish massage for men and women I offer professional Swedish massage, deep tissue massage and relaxing massage for both male and female. Comfortable portable massage bed and relaxing full body professional massage. Outcall service only Enjoy a soothing massage and relax and unwind with the magic touch of my hands I use candles and relaxing music to promote a tranquil atmosphere relieve stress and help calm the mind whilst you relax, enjoy the experience. I am fully qualified to NVQ level 3 This is a professional non sexual service To book an appointment Call me Withheld numbers do not get answered 9:00 am to 11:00 pm outcalls only Feeling jetlagged or simply stressed? Qualified , skilled and independent British female therapist for outcalls to your home or hotel. Arrival time will depend on distance from Victoria SW1, where I am based, but usually within 30 minutes, I apply a combination of deep tissue and relaxation techniques which will be tailored to your specific needs 70 for the first 75 mins including travel costs. . Available from 10 am till late within zone 1 area only. NB This is not a sexual service Both genders welcome ITEC qualified. Please phone 07541446598 for an appontment Voicecalls preferred as I do not reply to queries by text Beau is offering high quality superior Mink Eyelash Extensions! Salons charge upwards of 90 for this treatment and it is a celebrity must have! Jenifer Lopez, Victoria Beckham, Cheryl Cole to name but a few! &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment