Sunday, July 29, 2012

FULL BODY SWEDISH RELAXING MASSAGE IN GUILDFORD -

I am qualified therapists and I would give you an excellent professional body massage For 90 Mins with my experienced hands and unique techniques, which reduces muscles pains, stress and body aches. This ultimate relaxation treatment in the comfort of your own home or hotel anywhere in London. out calls only My expertise is in Sports Deep tissue massage and Swedish relaxing full body massage. If you suffer from sore, stiff or tight muscles, motion restrictions or just ieed of a relaxing soothing full body massage, my skillful hands will restore the balance and harmony your body needs. I bring all the equipment, I am professional, qualified and experienced Therapist based in surrey and I have been providing massage for the past 7 years I specialize in the following types of massage and each massage is tailored to your individual need: Offering massage techniques: - Deep Radiance is the leader in offering advanced aesthetic treatments for younger and radiant skin. We are one of the fewest clinics in the UK to use the very latest and safest light based IPL technology with the combination of Multi Pulsed Light (MPL), and Radio Frequency for a range of skin treatments. Due to our state of the art technology we can safely treat most skin types and colours - Our treatments are very safe, effective and pain free. The Clinic is conveniently located in Bradford City Centre based within Fitness First for Women Health & Fitness Club. Aesthetic Treatments: • Permanent Hair Reduction • Clearance of Spots & Acne • Expert removal of Fine Lines & Wrinkles &

0 comments:

Post a Comment