Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Teeth whitening from laserbrite in the comfort of your own home *

Mobile laser teeth whitening in 1 hour ,West lothian area, We come to you full treatment price 79 Have you always wanted that lovely white smile but thought it was too expensive , call now to book an apointment with a fully qualified dental bleaching technician 07835039809 I am in my final weeks at Voodou College and I need models for Layers Highlights Short Haircuts Please call Chelsea on 07805747052 Oh My Nails - I am a fully qualified Gel Nail technician working in the Fife area. I can come to you at home, office or hotel. My current special offer is .... ****15 for any nail treatment *** This includes extensions, french tips or a bit of bling This is on a first come first served basis regarding bookings so please be quick as appointments going fast Valid for first time clients only Can do up to 3 people per booking just let me know how many when booking so I can ensure I book enough time in. I am fully insured through ABTA and trained through NSI I can guarantee that you will love your new nails! Call, text or email through ad Tracey at Oh My Nails A full body oil massage to calm and relax you, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Feel the tension ease away with our fantastic oriental relaxation massage. If you have aches and pains, tense muscles or are generally stressed, come and try our deep tissue massage. Our female therapists are fully trained (ITEC) and experienced in massage therapy. We offer : Acupressure massage

0 comments:

Post a Comment