Monday, July 23, 2012

TRADITIONAL SPIRITUAL HEALER !

Prof Karim No life without problems, no problem without solution International spiritual healer with 36 years experience I can tell you your problems and it’s solution and help you solve them Do you have the feeling that everything is going wrong in your life? Don’t hesitate to call the most acclaimed African Medium, God gifted & well known for his competence & efficiency. Expert in all occult matters, even the most desperate cases. For immediate help in looking for love, family reunions, bringing back loved ones, lost friends, strengthen your marriage/relationship. Sexual problems, court cases, strange illness, bad luck, bad spells & witchcraft (black magic), special prayers and protection. Stop unwanted relationships & bad dreams. I will help you with your career prospects & make your business centre attractive for customers. No matter what the problems is, the solution will come once you consult. &# I am doing lash perfect individual eyelash extensions today for 10! I have a few appointments remaining! *natural or more dramatic *last upto 12 weeks *cheap and easy to maintain *no mascara *practical *brilliant if going in holiday Inbox me C&g qualified masseuse, covering Guildford , Farnham & surrounding areas. Full body massage 50ph. Not a sexual service 07425 134 655 Hi there, If your fed up wasting time and money on treatments that have not worked? then come and try a treatment with me and you will feel the improvements. I take pride and care about my clients and my aim is to free you of those dull aches and pains that really get you down. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment