Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sweet Lily - Relaxing massage!!!! -

I am offer a full body Deep Relaxing Swedish Massage. Using natural elements 100% organic aroma warm oils while you relax with the ambiance of soft music and candlelight. Monday - Saturday (11:00am - 9:00pm) (Strictly by appointment only) 30 minutes 25 45 minutes 30 1 hour 40 THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICES I am providing a service for both genders. ITEC qualified and insured My name is Jessica I am an experienced masseuse providing extremely relaxing Chinese massage . This is strictly not a sexual service Price: 90 minutes 50 60 minutes 35 30 minutes 25 My address : Coundon Barkers Butts Lane Call to book on : 07528144540 Opening : 7days 9am ---- 5pm If I am busy when you ring , Please leave a message and I will ring back soon .Thank you . Healing and relaxing Reiki, and aromatherapy, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Concessions available. Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Massage for men and all today. Leave me a email with phone number? in the next hour In Birmingham GOOD male massuer Treatment rooms to rent in a newly refurbished clinic opening in South Bristol late August. Available on a daily basis at 20 per day for the first 3 months, no extra charges. Would suit Acupunctuist, nail technician, masseuse, hypnotherapist, alternative therapist etc. Rooms complete with sink, couch, music. Maned reception at no extra charge if required.

0 comments:

Post a Comment