Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Excellent massage with expert masseuse. Outcalls only !

Feeling jetlagged or simply stressed? Qualified , skilled and independent British female therapist for outcalls to your home or hotel. Arrival time will depend on distance from Victoria SW1, where I am based, but usually within 30 minutes, I apply a combination of deep tissue and relaxation techniques which will be tailored to your specific needs 70 for the first 75 mins including travel costs. . Available from 10 am till late within zone 1 area only. NB This is not a sexual service Both genders welcome ITEC qualified. Please phone 07541446598 for an appontment Voicecalls preferred as I do not reply to queries by text I can do the trial for bridal makeup for 15. Please see my pricelist below, I am also able to come to your house or work place. Bridal hair and make up-60 THREADING Eyebrow-3 Upper/Lower Lip-2 Forehead-2 Neck-2 Chin-2 Sides3 Full Face-10 WAXING Full Leg-10 Half Leg-7 Full Arms-10 Half Arms-6 Underarms-4 Stomach-5 Back-5 Lower Back-5 Full body-35 MEHNDI Full Both Arms for Bridal-50 Full Both Legs for Bridal-50 Hands only-15 FACIAL Herbal Fruit Facial-25

0 comments:

Post a Comment