Monday, July 30, 2012

Eyebrow Threading HD Brows Alwoodley -

We all want perfect eyebrows, and that is one thing i know I want too. I have 4 years experience threading eyebrows and other areas, so book with me today, and let me help you get PERFECT EYEBROWS Prices: Eyebrows: 8 Lip: 4 Face: starting price 13 Eyebrow Rehab: 5 Steps to glamorous looking eyeborws 18 10% OFF your FIRST booking 07581145483 Please visit my facebook page for more details www.facebook.com/tinasmobiletan I Provide A Mobile Siena X Spray Tan For An Amazing 15 (25 In Salons). Your Siena X Spray Tan Will Give You A Flawless Tan For Up To 5-7 Days. I Have Been Siena X Trained And Use Their Equipment And Solution. I Have A Pop Up Tent That You Stand In So There Is No Mess To Your Home! I Have A Range Of Shades Available So Can Accomdate To Your Skin Colour. I Am Based In Rainham, Essex And I Am Available To Drive Up To Half An Hour For 1 Spray Tan And Then Up To An Hour For 2 Spray Tans Or More. Cheaper Rates Apply For Spray Tan Parties Of 4 Or More. Siena X Is The Market Leading Sunless Taning Brand Providing Proffessional Taning Solutions With Incredibly Natural Looking, Radiant Results. Winer Of The Beauty Guild Best Customer Service Award 2009, Siena X Is Loved By The Media, Featuring In TV Shows Strictly Come Dancing And How Last couple of days Cut and Colour only 29 pounds at crown of beauty, This includes a full head of hightlights, full head tints the salon is based 5 mins from buchanan bus station so get booking to avoid disappointment Call 0141 237 7840 0r 07940012537 Hi My name wan I,m from Thailand.qualifil

0 comments:

Post a Comment