Monday, July 30, 2012

HAIRDRESSER AND WELLA COLOUR TECHNICIAN .

PROFESSIONAL UNISEX HAIRDRESSING. SALON BASED OR IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME. I AM A WELLA COLOUR TECHNICIAN AND CUTTING EXPERT WITH 17 YEARS EXPERIENCE. I AM A FULLY QUALIFIED HAIRDRESSING LECTURER OFFERING AN AMAZING RANGE OF CUT AND COLOUR PROMOTIONS. SPECIAL OFFER: FULL HEAD OF WELLA HIGHLIGHTS AND A CUT AND BLOW-DRY FOR 55. www.cherylirvinehairdressing.weebly.com are you fed up with hearing about the Olympics? then come along and spend an hour on the massage table and relax. special offer this week only - full body massage 32 Insured, diploma holding masseur with strong, hot and powerful hands will massage away that tension making you feel a lot more relaxed and relieved. Massage table weight limit is 16 stone - please do not embarrass yourself, or me, by turning up heavier than this. This limit is for safety reasons. This service is open to all genders and all sexualities. Email now for availability as available slots will go fast ! Oh My Nails - I am a fully qualified Gel Nail technician working in the Fife area. I can come to you at home, office or hotel. My current special offer is .... ****15 for any nail treatment *** This includes extensions, french tips or a bit of bling This is on a first come first served basis regarding bookings so please be quick as appointments going fast Valid for first time clients only Can do up to 3 people per booking just let me know how many when booking so I can ensure I book enough time in. I am fully insur

0 comments:

Post a Comment