Tuesday, July 24, 2012

NOUVEAU SEMI-PERMANENT EYELASHES OFFER £40 .

Hi, I am a fully qualifed Mobile Beauty Therapist I am currently doing an offer for Nouveau Semi-Permanent Lashes for 40.00 normally 80.00. Refills if every 2wks will be 20. Pls contact me if you are interested. I can come to you, I cover Bristol, Weston super Mare, North Somerset,Portishead, Backwell, Nailsea, Congresbury, Yatton and surrounding areas. I also do other beauty treatments: Xen-Tan Spray Tans, Waxing, Manicures/Pedicures, Facials, Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting. Fully Insured. Good Prices. Contact me if interested or for prices. Tel: 07970 772213 Thank you BRAZILLIAN KERATIN BLOWDRY KNOWN AS THE PERMANENT BLOWDRY IT SMOOTHES AND STRAIGHTENSTHE HAIR ELIMINATING FRIZZ FOR UP TO FIVE MONTHS LEAVING YOUR HAIR IN OPTOMIN CONDITION USUALLY 120 THIS IS A GREAT OFFER GO ON TREAT YOURSELF CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.CORTEXHAIRDESIGN.COM/ FIND US AT 257 HOLMLEA ROAD CATHCART GLASGOW Indulge in a warm Full body Ayurvedic oil massage by male therapist. I am currently training in Ayurvedic massage and would like to offer a free service to potential clients. 1 hour full body massage in the comfort of your own home or hotel P.S This is not a sexual service hi im tara , im offering visiting massage therapy in the clacton area im pretty and 5ft 5 tall size 14 iis 50pnds for half hour and you will be very happy , I am a junior, learning cuts and colours for my qualification at toni and guy northampton. i am currently needing people who want colours which is 20.00 and cuts with hair below shoulders for 10.00. it is ideal for you to come in atleast two days before the colour service for a skin test and consultation. If interested call the salon- 01604 259550 and ask for Chantelle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment