Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Relaxing Full Body Massage or Reflexology by 18 year old male therapist .

The treatments I offer are therapeutic and deeply relaxing and calming.According to your needs and preferences the massage can be performed either gently or firmly using a mixture of warm oils, heated massage table. I am a young 18 year old male massage therapist, I am fully trained / VTCT qualified and have lots of experienced in: * Reflexology * Wellness Massage * Full Body Massage * Head to Toes Massage I work from private therapy rooms located in the North Laines area of Brighton. My services are extremly competitive and from 25 for an hour for either Reflexology or full body relaxation massage or 35 for 90 minutes and can be a combination of massage and reflexology. Sorry but I only offer IN-CALLS !!! I am available from 9am - 10pm To book an appointment with me, call or text Jake at the Relaxation Clinic on 07435 083857. If texting or l Hiya I am a Qualified Make up Artist and I looking for people to collaborate with. I am available evenings and weekends for photo shoots, filming and catwalk shows. please get in touch if you are interested in working together on a TF basis. Nic https://www.facebook.com/mysteriousfaces ********** SPECIAL OFFERS********** HOLLYWOOD / 3D LASHES 18.50 SUPERSTAR BROWS 15 EYELASH TINT 6 STANDARD BROW TINT 5 ACRYLIC NAILS 12.50 PARTY LASHES 9 SPRAY TAN 10 EYEBROW WAX 3.50 LIP OR CHIN WAX 2.50 HALF LEG WAX 7 &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment