Sunday, July 29, 2012

NVQ LEVEL 4 HOLISTIC BEAUTY THERAPIST LOOKING FOR A SALON ?

My name is Jen and I am a NVQ level 4 Holistic beauty therapist currently working from home, who is looking for a room to rent in a local salon. I have several years experience and have worked in salons previously. I have all my own salon equipment and stock including Elemis, Decleor, Gatineau and Dermalogica. I provide the following treatments:- Massage, reflexology, facials, Indian head massage, waxing, inch loss body wraps. My CV and any other details can be provided upon request. Please ring or txt 07912693340 HI IM BOB AND I AM A 53 YR OLD MALE OFFERING A VERY RELAXING FULL BODY MASSAGE TO MALES AND FEMALES IN THE AREA .... ALL MASSAGES ARE BY APPOINTMENT DURING THE EVENING AND WEEKENDS ....... WEEKDAY DAYTIMES BY SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT. I CAN ALSO DO VISITS TO YOUR HOME OR HOTEL IF REQUIRED. PLEASE CALL OR TEXT FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND BOOKINGS . NON SEXUAL SERVICE Mobile hairdresser with over 10 years experience working for saks. Very experienced in male and female cuts and all colour work will be done to the highest standard. I have a loreal colour degree so you are in safe hands :) Call on 07595380924 Cuts price 25 for ladies 10 for men And colour from 25 - 45 depending on what is done Or cut+colour 50 special offer Willling to travel any were within 5 miles of Leeds city center hello ladies, for wednesday and thursday (25TH AND 26TH) only nail extensions and spray tans only 17. gel manicure and spray tan 15 eye lash extensions and spray tan 17 please text me on 07704696164

0 comments:

Post a Comment