Sunday, July 29, 2012

NORTH LONDON,ROSANA BRAZILIAN BEAUTY,ATTEND AT HOME AND AT YOUR HOME +

specialized in wax man and woman, brazilian blow dry,attend personalized,quality and professional service,good price arround all london call 07899848641 or 07765707875 D.I.T. - (D.S.M.), CITY & GUILDS - (B.M.C.) Qualified And Experienced Professional Lady, Provides Treatments Of Full Body Massage, Indian Head Massage And Reflexology. Located In Very Quiet Area Near Forestside Shopping Centre At South Belfast. Massage Treatments Help To; * Relieves Stress, Muscle Pain And Tiredness, * Revitalises And Refreshes The Body And Mind, * Increases Blood And Lymph Circulation, * Improves The Body Posture, * Improves Sleep Patterns And * Induces Total Physical And Mental Relaxation. For More Details, Visit; www.belfastbodymassage.com or www.belfast.123webdev.com PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A MASSAGE TREATMENTS! IT IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICES: (dont waste a time to ask). Hi I am 30yo experienced male masseure,SMTO member offering a deep tissue massage.You wil be covered by the towel and treat with respect.Normaly I charging 40 but now for NEW clients is 25 . HARRY UP.Offer end soon Every client recieves an initial consultation Male and female are welcome. Flexible hours by appointment Gift Vouchers available. Please send me text to arrange appoitmet with the name and time suit for you or email me if you like quicker answer.I will answer at the time except when I am with a client, when I will reply between appointments PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICE OUT CALLS ONLY I offer a relaxing massage which r

0 comments:

Post a Comment