Thursday, July 26, 2012

HAIR DRESSER CHAIR AVAILBLE @ £200 PW IN LONDON W7 luxury salon !

EXPERIANCED HAIR DRESSER WANTED TO RENT A CHAIR IN A LUXURY NEW SALON NEXT TO BOSTON MANOR STATION W7. THE SALON IS DONE TO A HIGH SPEC. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY REALIABLE PERSON WHO CAN ADD A TOUCH OF CLASS TO OUR FAMILY PROJECT. I BELEIVE THIS IS A GREAT OPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON. IF YOUR INTERESTED, PLEASE E MAIL ME your DETAILS and cv and I will get back to you to arrange an appointment. Many thanks Hey, I am trying to build my custom (reason for the price) I usually charge 27 per set. Therefore I am charging 12 less than usual... If you wish to view my work, please add "Lexys Nails" On facebook. Or text 07805909508 A full body oil massage to calm and relax you, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Feel the tension ease away with our fantastic oriental relaxation massage. If you have aches and pains, tense muscles or are generally stressed, come and try our deep tissue massage. Our female therapists are fully trained (ITEC) and experienced in massage therapy. We offer : Acupressure massage. Deep tissue massage. Soft relaxation massage. Reflexology. Facilities: Proper massage table. Relaxed environment . Soft music. Shower facility. Price: Half hour for 25, one hour for 40. Phone 07780760779 or 01895622288 to make a appointment. Opening hours: 10.30 am to 19.30 pm. Later appointments possible with prior booking (befor Hi My Name Is Kelly. I Am A Mobile Nail Technician Who Also Offers A Range Of B

0 comments:

Post a Comment