Monday, July 30, 2012

BE BEAUTIFUL BE BELLISSMO!! *

Mobile Beauty 15 years experience Swedish massage All Waxing Eyelash/eyebrow treatments (no sexual services offered) hiya anyone one interested in a 4 hand massage with my model stuning partner and myself to massage both or one of you .. i would love to here back from you. this is 100 pound per hour please phone for more info we love to do couples Christina 07503740832 also you can massage us Are you looking for a Japanese massage in London? My name is Nina,I am 26years old qualified masseuse with good experience. I offer full body relaxing massage from my beautiful apartment,near wembley park station. (nice clean environment, with free off street parking.). My massage: ~ Japanese shiatsu massage. ~ Aromatherapy oil massage. ~ Swedish massage. ~ Deep tissue massage. My place: ~ Cleaice massage room. ~ professional massage table. ~ sofe candle lights and relaxing music background. ~ clean bath room nice shower and fresh towel. My rate: ~ start from 1 hour - 40. ~ 90mins - 60. ~ 2hours - 80. My contact Number: ~ 0 7 9 5 7 4 8 5 9 2 6 ~ please no withhold numbers. My opening hours: ~ 10am - 10pm ~ Professional Massage Therapist in North London - Winchmore Hill offer:&#

0 comments:

Post a Comment