Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bio Sculpture Gel nails .

Excellent nail formulation covering every need a woman wants for their nails for grow healthy, long and strong. Nail colour that lasts 2-3 weeks. Over 150 different colours !!! Amazing range Not many nail technicians are trained to do this hence the demand. All top celebrities get this for their busy schedules. Please e-mail me to book an appointment or call me. Offer until march 31st: Facebook page: Bio Sculpture Oxford contact me now to book your appointment Hi there, If your fed up wasting time and money on treatments that have not worked? then come and try a treatment with me and you will feel the improvements. I take pride and care about my clients and my aim is to free you of those dull aches and pains that really get you down. I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 14 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the top Leisure centres, Hotels and Salons. SWEDISH (Holistic) MASSAGE has many benefits. It helps to relax and de stress as well as improve the blood circulation and removal of toxins. Aches and pains are reduced and stress levels lowered. SPORTS MASSAGE concentrates on specific areas/ injures whether they are old ones or recent ones, working to improve range of movement and flexibility, reduce pain and increase mobility. REFLEXOLOGY which is the practice of applying !!HAIR EXTENSIONS!! GET YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS DONE THIS NEW YEAR THE WAY THE CELEBRITIES DO... WEAVED IN!! **** GIRLS ITS TIME TO DITCH THE CLIP INS AND GET YOUR WEAVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment