Thursday, October 18, 2012

Psychic Clairvoyant Life Coach Healer Scotland ?

www.break-thecircle.co.uk Hello and welcome to Break the Circle! My name is Reana I’m a natural born Clairvoyant, Clairsentient, Empath, Healer and Light Worker. I utilise these gifts to conect with you on a deep level and unlock mysteries within your life to help you move forward and up, higher than ever before! Coaching you through the difficult times in your life. I have the ability to conect with you and I can help guide you through times of confusion, heartbreak, difficulty or even if you just feel life has stagnated and want to find your true niche in life. I also receive powerful vision from your future and this helps me to give you accurate predictions in any area of your life. I believe in having total integrity, therefore I will always be honest and never give you false hope. I can answer your questions on life, love, career, the people in your life and what your future holds. For more information on Readings please visit the website HOLLYWOOD / 3D LASHES 21.50 SUPERSTAR BROWS 15 EYELASH TINT 6 STANDARD BROW TINT 6 ACRYLIC NAILS 15.00 PARTY LASHES 9 SPRAY TAN 10 EYEBROW WAX 3.50 LIP OR CHIN WAX 2.50 HALF LEG WAX 7 FULL LEG WAX 10.50 LUXURY FACIAL 18 MANICURE 12 PEDICURE 12 FULLY QUALIFIED & INSURED BEAUTY THERAPIST LOADS MORE FANTASTIC OFFERS AVAILABLE HOLIDAY AND WEDDING PACKAGES AVAILABLE! I work from home in Coatbridge Hello Gumtree users. My name is Rochelle and I’m an experienced and fully qualified mobile beauty therapist, offering a range of beauty treatments in the comfort of your home, hotel or wor

0 comments:

Post a Comment