Thursday, October 18, 2012

Psychic Clairvoyant Life Coach Healer Scotland *

www.break-thecircle.co.uk Hello and welcome to Break the Circle! My name is Reana I’m a natural born Clairvoyant, Clairsentient, Empath, Healer and Light Worker. I utilise these gifts to conect with you on a deep level and unlock mysteries within your life to help you move forward and up, higher than ever before! Coaching you through the difficult times in your life. I have the ability to conect with you and I can help guide you through times of confusion, heartbreak, difficulty or even if you just feel life has stagnated and want to find your true niche in life. I also receive powerful vision from your future and this helps me to give you accurate predictions in any area of your life. I believe in having total integrity, therefore I will always be honest and never give you false hope. I can answer your questions on life, love, career, the people in your life and what your future holds. For more information on Readings please visit the website New Micro Ring Hair Extensions! ~No Glue ~No Heat ~No Damage FULL HEAD - 240 HALF HEAD - 160 3/4 HEAD - 200 Available in a range of colours including NEW DIP-DYED EXTENSIONS FEATHER EXTENSIONS ALSO AVAILABLE AT 15 for 10 strands (also lasting 4-6 months) Price includes - Consultation, Cost of hair, fitting, and cut to required style and length by a fully Qualified Hair Stylist and Hair Extensionist. Salon based in Earls Colne, Colchester or mobile appointments available ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This new method of extending hair is the safest method on the Market, using no glue and no heat! These lightweight, almost undetectable metal rings are clamped tightly around your hair and the extension. The rings come in a range of different hair colours and are covered with a

0 comments:

Post a Comment