Monday, November 12, 2012

Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy -

Would you like to Stop Smoking? Would you like to be more healthy? Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy is one of the most successful methods to quit this habit. It is easy and usually only one session is enough. To find out more email me or phone: 07957206972 www.lilyhypnotherapy.com I am friendly, professional & discrete My massage is offered to both men and women, gay or straight My massage will help you to feel reenergized and reduce stress / tension of the day to day routines. Book with me, a Professional Gay Friendly Masseur, I will ensure you get the massage you want. Indulge and treat yourself with a well deserved special massage today. Appointments are in call only 4-hand massage available, please ask Book an appointment 07580159430 Prices start from 35 for 1 hour Swedish Massage Please note: - Service is offered to both genders. - ITEC qualified. - This is not a sexual service. - I do not take calls from with held numbers. ***The above advert conforms to Gumtree’s Massage Terms and Conditions*** TXT MESSAGES WI I provide manicure and pedicure packages ranging from a classic file and polish to a luxury pamper session. All my packages will leave you looking and feeling great. I am also offering IBD Just Gel polish applications to give you a look that will last up to 2 weeks without chipping or fading. IBD Just Gel not only looks great, but it also protects your nails and promotes growth. &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment