Monday, November 12, 2012

Individual Eyelash Extensions +

Individual Eyelash Extensions Full set 40 pounds only! Eyelash extensions are semi permanent lasting up to 8 to 12 weeks with care. Individual eyelash extensions provide thickness and length to your owatural lashes. These lashes are very light and comfortable on the eyes and do not damage your own lashes The lashes will naturally darken your lashes so they look darker and fuller. I am insured and fully qualified beauty therapist for 10 years. I done my training with lash perfect 3 years ago and have been doing lashes ever since so have lots of experience, Please give me a call or text to book or for more information. I also do home visits. 07779 770 217 I am a Make Up Artist who has worked within the cosmetics industry since 2007. I have a diploma in Photographic and Bridal Make Up. My passion and dedication helps me achieve many flawless looks. I am based in West London and am willing to travel anywhere in London and the surrounding areas. Available for weddings and appointments for special events or nights out. My 2012/13 make up prices are: 85 bridal make up 110 bride + 1 125 bride + 2 140 bride + 3 All include one bridal trial. Booking deposit required. Bridal hair including trial only 60 when you book together with make up. Bridesmaids hair 25 when booked together. Blog: http://bridebybecky.tumblr.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrideByBeckyMakeUp &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment