Sunday, November 4, 2012

SPRAY TAN MOBILE OPEN 24 HOURS WESTON-SUPER-MARE !

Services www.tantrixspraytan.com Spray Tans/ and introducing RAPID SPRAY ORGANIC TAN 1 - 4 HOURS Face and full body 20.00 Legs only 12 Face and top torso 15 Wedding Service from 50 Hen/Stag Nights Pamper Parties (the more there are the more I discount off !!!) Also 1-2-1 I CAN ALSO ACCOMMODATE YOU A SPRAY TAN AT MY HOME FOR 15 SPECIAL DEAL FULL BODY AND FACE SPRAY TAN WITH A FULL SET OF ACRYLLIC NAILS 40 HOURS OPEN 24 HOURS 9AM - 9.30PM SPRAY TANS AT YOUR HOME 20 IF OVER RADIUS 50P PER MILE EXTRA 9.30 PM - 9.00AM ONLY AVAILABLE AT MY HOME FOR 40 AT ANY TIME YOU WISH IDEAL FOR LAST MINUTE HOLIDAY TAN !! I live 7 mins from Bristol Airport if you would like to have a spray tan before flying out !! Hi! My name is Kinga. I am a physiotherapist who is enthusiastic in doing massage therapy and as a well-experienced therapist I give an excellent service! During my therapies I do refreshing massage which is needed in the everyday life of every people to make your body relaxed and refreshed, so you can perform better in your job, or during your studies. As a physiotherapist I also treat any kind of muscular problems and apply my knowledge of body mechanics on a professional basis, not only for adults, but for children, too, according to personal needs. My treatment methods are the following: Swedish massage on the whole body, including the back, neck, shoulders, upper and lower limbs, feet and face, tip to toe. Deep Tissue Massage as deep muscle treatment. Reflex Zone Massag

0 comments:

Post a Comment